Monday, January 2, 2012

Caps for Sale

I found an awesome free printable pack for the book, "Caps for Sale" from Homeschool Creations, which I made the genius move of laminating, so we can use it indefinitely and share with friends again and again. The kids simply use dry-erase markers! (Why didn't I think of this sooner?!?) Also, I back-to-backed the pages that I didn't need to cut, so to optimize the laminating sheets.







Activity: Play Monkey-See, Monkey-Do (Simon Says)

Recipe for One-Bowl Banana Bread:
3/4 cup sugar
1-1/2 cups mashed bananas (about 3 ripe bananas)
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
2 cups flour
2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 325-degrees. Combine all ingredients in large bowl, mix well. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and pour mixture in. Bake approximately 1 hour (maybe an hour and 15 min.) until golden brown and top springs back when lightly tapped. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment