Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hubby: "I love Log Jaws. They make life so much easier!"

The verdict is definitely in. My husband, who has to cut and haul logs on a regular basis, especially since we heat our home via wood now, is thrilled with his new hand-held tool, The LogJaw, which he exclaims is life-changing.

"I love Log Jaws," he recently stated while unloading and hauling wood from a friend's house who had two giant oak trees fall during a storm. "They make life so much easier!"


This heavy duty steel tool is crafted and manufactured in beautiful quality. It weighs about 3lbs, and hooks directly into the end of a cut log, making it easy to lift and carry, because, just as the slogan cleverly points out, "logs don't come with handles."


The coolest part to me, is that the inventors and owners of this amazing tool are good friends of ours! Finding a fantastic, life-improving tool to aid our self-sufficiency, while also supporting the local economy and the home business of an amazing family we care about? It doesn't get any better than that in my book!
I bought two, one for my husband and one for my mom's husband, as they haul wood together. They were early birthday presents. Let me tell you, with all the wood they've been moving lately, they were both grateful I didn't make them wait until their birthdays to open them.

Check out this tool, you won't regret it and the wood haulers in your house will thank you for it! LogJaw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment