Saturday, February 25, 2012

Elderberry Syrup: a wonder for wellness

My friend Melissa just wrote up a great piece about the benefits of elderberry syrup. She mentions me in it because I needed another batch for our most recent round of sickness last month. It's totally true, I swear by it now. It works WONDERS to ease the symptoms of bad colds and flus. I can't believe the difference it makes in just a 24 hour period when it comes to turning my kids around. Start it right at the onset of symptoms. Elderberry syrup folks---a true wonder for wellness!! Its natural antioxidants truly make a difference. We just do two teaspoons, per kid, twice a day as soon as they start coming down sick. They LOVE the taste of it, too! http://grandrapidsnaturalliving.com/how-to-make-elderberry-syrup/

No comments:

Post a Comment