Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another week of homeschool lunches

Here are some more ideas for simple lunches at home...

My kids love when I cut their sandwiches into shapes, it gets great use out of my cookie cutters.
Deer-shaped strawberry jam sandwich, with a side of peanut butter to dip their apples in. (Deer love to eat apples anyway, so it works!)


Fresh grilled chicken on vegetable rice, topped with cheese.


For a playdate, shells and cheese with fish sticks and broccoli.


Need a creative way to reuse leftovers? Here's one of my more hilarious inventions, I call him, "Meatloaf Man," LOL! Simply cut sandwich bread and leftover meatloaf with a gingerbread man cutter and viola! last night's dinner is interesting again. Paired with leftover green beans.


Mini bagel sandwiches with a side of grapes and apples.


Happy lunching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment