Thursday, November 18, 2010

Great game!

Seriously, this game is awesome, I give it BIG thumbs up! My 4-year-old daughter just received Cranium's Cariboo Island Treasure Hunt Game as a belated birthday gift and it is great! I had never heard of it before. I know with newer games or ones aimed at being "educational" there's always the risk it won't be as cool as it looks. This one hits the jackpot. It's fun, keeps the kids interest and suspense as they search with a key for tokens to open the treasure chest, all while playing a match-up with numbers, shapes, letters and colors. The rules aren't complex at all, it's easy enough for them to play independently and not so long that they lose interest, in fact they play it several times over and over. I really recommend this for Christmas for any kids ages 3 to 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment